- Provider: Prestige Prague Tours (prestigepraguetours.com), with its office in the locality of Prague under the laws of the Czech Republic.
- All of our transport vehicles are insured and driven by qualified professional drivers. You are required to have international health insurance when traveling to the Czech Republic.
- Prestige Prague Tours is not responsible for accidents. All of our cruise ships have lifeguard and rescue facilities on board by EU law. Accept for boats less than 6 people.
- The Provider is not responsible for any problems caused by traffic or river water conditions, as we are unable either to influence or to anticipate this.
- Provider is not responsible for the weather during private cruises. All private boats have a roof and cover.
- Cancellations are by per invoice and not calculated by the number of persons.
- In case the service cannot be provided due to circumstances beyond our control the Provider the Provider shall return the paid total amount to the client for that service.
- Car and Minivan Transport is NON Refundable
- Pre-purchased entry tickets and tram tickets are NON Refundable
- Cancellations made promptly within 30 days or more than 80 days before departure will be honored with 100% refund accept for entry tickets.
- Cancellations made 80 days before departure: 80% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made less than 60 days before departure: 100% cancellation fee.
- No show: 100% cancellation fee.
- Payment card fees are Non Refundable
We will work with you individually to make any changes possible to you your itinerary to make your trip the best possible.
Prestige Prague Tours founded in 2010 has a 100% success record for perfect service and quality. Our private tours, day trips and transport services are the best in Prague. We guarantee personal service and luxury service.
If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our services. By using our service you agree to our terms of service.