All of our walking tours are personal and private. Just you and your pesonal guide/delegate. Please contact us by email for price and bookings. Prices vary depending on the number of persons and entry to locations.
Private 4 Hour Introduction to Prague Tour
Prague is a magnificent city with a breathtaking architecture and a long medieval history. This introductory tour will orient you to the streets and your personal guide will give you excellent advice on what to do in Prague. Its a wonderful tour if you are here just for short visit or just want to get the feeling of the city to go on your own.
This is a beautiful and relaxing private personal walking tour filled with picturesque views and incredible gardens, artworks and amazing architecture. you will be well oriented after the tour to find the best shops, restaurants and get the best advice from your own personal guide about what to see and do in Prague.
- See Prague’s Old Town and Astronomical Clock
- Spend time on the Charles Bridge
- See Prague’s famous Wenceslas Square and more
- Stop at lovely cafes and see what Prague is all about
- Learn about Prague first hand from your personal licensed guide
- The best 4 hour private introductory orientation tour in Prague
Simply Write us now for availability and booking –
Private Personal Walking Tour of Prague
Our full day private tour of Prague lasts 6 hours and we will show you all the popular sites and many things you would not see without a professional licensed local guide. Relax and enjoy your day seeing Prague and enjoying the best cafes and restaurants and shopping along the way.
You will see all of the breathtaking main attractions of Prague. Prague Castle with Saint Vitus Cathedral, Charles Bridge, Old Town Square and many sights hidden places never seen without a private guide. Enjoy perfect quality time in Prague on your personal private full day tour. it’s the best and most economical way to see this amazing city. Contact us by email for price and booking.
- Professional Personal Private Guide/Delegate
- An excellent quality sightseeing tour for those who want a relaxing personal day in Prague.
- Pick up and safe return to your hotel
- Best quality sightseeing tour for those who have only one day to spend in Prague.
- See places in Prague you will never find without a personal guide.
- You can stop as you wish at restaurants, shops and Cafes.
- Excellent personal friendly, easy, relaxing walking tour any season
Write us now for availability and booking –
Private Tour of the Prague Castle
On this walking tour of Prague Castle Complex we will take you to the Prague Castle district, the beautiful area surrounding Prague Castle. You will have prepaid entry into the Prague Castle area to avoid long lines of tourist.
Personal Private Prague Castle Tour
We will begin our tour at a beautiful overlook of Prague and make our way through the famous Novy Svet (New World) area and then to Prague Castle. You will see all 3 courtyards of the castle complex and enter St. Vitus Cathedral. You will see the Kings Riding Hall and the Roman Church of St. George Basilica. Your guide will also show you many more beautiful overlooks and sights along the way. Perfect any time of the year.
- Meet at your accommodation then proceed to Prague Castle Area
- Tour is 4 Hours
- Professional Licensed Private Guide/Delegate
- Tour is all inclusive with entry tickets to Prague Castle included in the price – NO WAITING in long lines.
- We will take you on an informative and comfortable private tour of the Prague Castle area
Simply Write us now for availability and booking –
We will give you a private walking tour of the many Jewish Heritage locations in Prague including Franz Kafka house, Statue of Rabbi Loew, The Legend of the Golem and more. Breathtaking interiors of synagogues and ceremonial halls.
See Amazing Synagogues in Prague
On this 4 Hour Walking Tour of Jewish Prague we will show you the many beautiful synagogues, Prague’s Jewish Folklore and walk you through the Jewish Quarter. To avoid the lines and crowds our Jewish Quarter Tour includes prepaid entry into all locations of the Jewish Quarter in Prague and the Jewish Cemetery included in the price. You will experience the history and culture of Jewish Prague. You can also combine this with our Tour of Terezin for a complete look at Jewish history in Czechia.
- Private Licensed Guide to show you the locations
- Entry Tickets to All Locations in Jewish Quarter
- Old Jewish Cemetery
- Maisel Synagogue
- High Synagogue
- Jewish Town Hall
- Pinkas Synagogue
- Ceremonial Hall
- Klausen Synagogue
- Length of Tour 4 Hours (1/2 day)
JEWISH PRAGUE TOUR
Write us now to book your Jewish Prague Tour –
WWII Operation Anthropoid Tour of Prague
On this tour we will show you the places where “Operation Anthropoid” took place. As well as many places where other notable WWII historical events took place in Prague along the way.
World War II played a big part in the history of Prague’s struggle to be a democratic unified nation. After the Sudetenland was given to Hitler he continued on to conquer and occupy Prague until 1945. Hitler placed Reinhard Heydrich as the Reichsfuhrer of the Czech lands. He was a ruthless man who hated the Czech people and swore to persecute them according to Hitler’s wishes. He ruled with an iron fist with executions of dissidents against the German state.
See the Actual Assassination Location and Memorial
In 1943 Czech paratroopers were trained in England to assassinate Heydrich called “Operation Anthropoid”. After a botched assassination attempt they escaped and were hidden in Prague until the Nazis found them. A huge stand-off took place until the paratroopers eventually committed suicide instead of being captured and tortured by the Nazis.
- Tour Length 3 Hours
- Private Licensed Professional Guide
- See the locations where many other WWII events also took place
- Visit the memorial and crypt where they were hiding
- Experience the story of Prague’s liberation and life during the German Occupation
- An true account of Prague during WWII
- Interesting and Accurate
Contact us now to book your WWII Anthropoid Tour – firstname.lastname@example.org