Private Full Day Walking Tour of Prague
Our full day tour of Prague lasts 6 hours and we will show you all the popular sites and breathtaking things you would not see without a personal professional guide. We will take you to see Malostranské Square, the baroque library at Strahov, Prague Castle area with the towering Saint Vitus Cathedral. You will see the amazing baroque architecture of Prague, the Charles Bridge, Old Town Square, the Powder Gate, Wenceslas Square, and much more. We will take to the best shops for traditional Bohemian glass and Czech porcelain, eat traditional Czech food and beer. We will take you on an incredible tour of Prague and take you to all of the best places that Prague has to offer. We do everything we can to make sure this is the best relaxing quality walk possible. 24 hour city passes are included in the tour price so that we can easily move about the city comfortably, which you can use even after the tour is over. This is an excellent quality sightseeing tour for those who want a relaxing personal tour of Prague. The day is yours with a Prestige Prague personal guide.
- Professional Personal Guide/Delegate
- Pick up and safe return to your hotel
- See all the main highlights of Prague
- The best quality sightseeing tour for those who have only one day to spend in Prague.
- See places in Prague you will never find without a personal guide.
- Stop as you wish at restaurants, shops and Cafes.
- Excellent personal friendly, easy, relaxing walking tour
- Rated 5 Stars on Tripadvisor
FULL DAY WALKING TOUR OF PRAGUE (1-6 people)
Write us for price, availability and booking –