Did you know that Prague has the most beautiful baroque gardens in the world dating back to the 16th and 17th century? We will take you on a amazing tour of four Prague’s summer gardens and take you to see the most breathtaking views and overlooks of the city. We will begin our tour at Prague Castle with its colorful relaxing gardens with beautiful hidden views, not to be missed. Walk along the river with white swans in warm Prague summer. Not only will you see the gardens and overlooks but you will also experience Prague’s popular sites along the way as well.
- See Prague’s amazing gardens and overlooks
- See Prague Castle area, Kampa Park and Baroque Gardens
- Relax and enjoy the nice summer in Prague on this beautiful walk through Prague’s most beautiful Gardens and parks
- Length of tour is 4 hours
- Private Licensed Personal Guide/Delegate
Write us for availability and booking –