We will take you to Kutna Hora, the 13th century silver mining town that was once seated to be the capitol of Czechia instead of Prague. The wealth of the mines formed the basis of power in Bohemia. Due to its wealth many magnificent architecture was built here. The Church of Barbara built by the miners who lived here is a text book example of Gothic architecture. Contact us to book your tour.
Download our free catalogue here:
PRESTIGE PRAGUE CUSTOM TOUR CATALOGUE
The Best Private Kutna Hora Tour
We will visit the Kutna Hora “Sedlec” church an incredible work by architect Santini, and visit the famous “Sedlec” Ossuary (bone church) decorated by 50.000 thousands of bones from the black plague and Hussite wars. Then we will visit the amazing Gothic church of Barbora and stop for some delicious traditional Czech food in the local medieval restaurant (optional). All in safety and comfort with your own professional driver, luxury car or minivan, and professional guide/delegate. A private day trip not to be missed when coming to Prague.
Kutna Hora Day Trip by Luxury Car Includes:
- Professional Private guide/Delegate
- Private luxury car or minivan with professional English speaking driver
- You will see all the all the highlights in Kutna Hora and we will break at a medieval restaurant for traditional Czech food. (optional)
- Pickup at your hotel and return to your hotel
- Length of the tour is 6 hours (full day)
Contact us about price and booking: email@example.com