See the Home of King Charles the Fourth
The famous Karlstejn Castle was built in the 14th century by Czech King Charles as his place of residence, It is seated in the beautiful forest on a large hill overlooking the Vltava river. It is an immense fortress built in the 14th-century Gothic style and is home to the royal treasure with incredible wall paintings & portraits of Czech noblemen and kings.
We will pick you up at your hotel and proceed to the city of Karlstejn where we will tour the city and visit Karlstejn castle and then have a nice Czech lunch in the beautiful nature with running streams, birds singing, and wonderful fresh air. It is a wonderful place to visit while in Prague and great for the whole family, couple or individuals.
Highlights of the Karlstejn Castle Day Trip:
- Your personal English speaking professional guide/delegate
- Private Sedan or Minivan with professional English speaking driver
- You will see the private halls of holy roman emperor Charles the IV
- You will see the view from the great tower of the Czech lands
- OPTIONAL: Lunch in the forest at the classic “Dragon Rock” restaurant for authentic Czech food
- Length of the tour is 4-6 hours
Write us for price, availability and booking – email@example.com